SunCity Body Bar offers high-quality, professional services for both men and women in waxing, tinting, lashes, microblading and product.
SunCity Body Bars passion is in delivering results in services, always served with a smile and a personal relationship with each client, from start to finish.
SunCity Body Bars signature services include:
- The Brow Makeover
- Lash Lifts
- DreamLash Lash Extensions
SunCity Body Bar proudly offers the following homecare products:
- Senegence Lip Care
- Legendary Fiber Lashes
- Tuel/Berodin Post Wax Care
- Cherry Blooms Fibre Brush-On Brows
- DreamLash cleaners and protectors for your lash extensions
Suncity Body Bar specializes in men's grooming, with treatments and post care to suit men's specific skincare needs. These are some of our most popular treatments for men.
The eyelash extensions used by SunCity Body Bar are triple treated to hold their curl- this allows the curl to hold in all types of climates. These two types of extensions are available in different lengths, thicknesses, and curl levels. During your personalized consultation, we will decide which type will be best for you.
Faux Mink Lashes
Faux Mink eyelash extensions are made with synthetic yarn fibers that closely resemble natural lashes. They are soft, flexible, have a natural feel and maintain their curl unlike their real mink counterparts. Only faux mink eyelashes extensions are used at SunCity Body Bar, they do not contain any animal hair or fur.
Silk eyelashes extensions are shiner, thicker and darker in color than faux mink eyelash extensions. Silk lashes offer a more dramatic look.
Adhesive is different from glue in the sense that it does not dry it cures. Curing means that the adhesive turns from a liquid to a solid when it encounters moisture. This is an important aspect of eyelash extension adhesive as it allows for a strong yet flexible bond. The DreamLash adhesive used by SunCity Body Bars has been has broken down by a chemist who has replaced the harsh chemicals with softer, safer ones. This adhesive is designed to last long, feel natural and allow for natural movement. All adhesives used at SunCity Body Bar are formaldehyde free.
Your Lash Cycle:
Eyelashes go through a three-stage life cycle: Analgen- growth phases, Catagen- transition phase and Telogen- resting phase. This process can take 2-3 month depending on the person, each individual eyelash goes through this phase independently of the other.
Lash cycles can vary by cycle and can be affected by hormones, diet changes and certain medications. It is normal to lose 1-4 lashes per day. This is something you may not notice without eyelash extensions but will be more aware of as you are losing an extension attached to your natural lash.
- Do not get your eyelash extensions wet for the first 24 hours- This allows the adhesive to cure properly.
- Cleanse your lashes daily- This is very important, eyelashes catch debris and dust from entering your eyes. You must cleanse them daily to keep them clean and looking their best. SunCity Body Bar offers lash cleansers for purchase. Only cleanse after the 24-hour period has elapsed.
- Brush your lashes daily- You will receive a brand-new mascara wand with every lash appointment. Gently comb through your lashes to keep them looking fresh.
- Avoid oil based products- Oil will break down the adhesive and shorten the life of your eyelash extensions. Mascara is oil based and is not to be used on your eyelash extensions- most women find that they do not need to wear mascara with their lash extensions but if you wish to do so SunCity Body Bar offers a water based mascara for purchase. Other oil-based products to avoid includes make up remover, lotion, wax eyeliner and cream based eye shadow. SunCity Body Bar offers oil free lash cleansers.
- Sleep face up- Sleeping with your face in the pillow will damage your lashes and cause premature shedding. If this is not possible for you, sleeping on a silk pillowcase is highly recommended. Silk mimics human skin, causing less friction. Silk pillowcases are also good for your hair, skin, and those with allergies.
- Do not touch your lashes- The more you touch them the more they are likely to fall out sooner than they should. The oils on your fingers can also break down the adhesive. No touching, pulling, rubbing, or playing with your eyelash extensions.
Maintain your lashes by getting them filled every 2-3 weeks- Regular fills are required to keep you lashes looking full and beautiful. Make sure to get your lashes filled while there is still 40% of the extensions still attached to avoid being charged for a full set.
SeneGence® takes unique products formulations to a new level with their revolutionary lines of skin care and cosmetics, based on the SenePlex® anti-aging complex of ingredients and the latest in technologies.
- No Animal Testing (We test on us!)
- No animal by-products (We use alternative sources)
- Use of naturally reoccurring natural ingredients
- All products formulated with FDA approved ingredients
- Made in ‘Pharmaceutical Grade’ rated manufacturing facility
- Made in the United States for stringent quality control
- Gluten and GMO free (most products)
- LipSense contains NO WAX & NO LEAD
Products that help rather than harm your skin. Products that are tested for results.
100% satisfaction guarantee!
The premier product for SeneGence is patented LipSense Liquid Lip Color. LipSense is an amazing departure from conventional lipsticks and lip colors found on the market today.
LipSense comes in a wide variety of shades and textures; Frosts, Mattes, and Shimmers. LipSense lip colors are perfect to mix and match; LipSense is versatile in that you can use LipSense shades to create a number of effects.
LipSense is initially sold as a set, which includes LipSense Liquid Lip Color, a moisturizing Gloss, and an Ooops!™ Remover. Users should have a remover in the event they need to remove the product.